Looking For Vinyl Flooring in Atlanta?
Why Vinyl Flooring?
- Vinyl is trendy and attractive!
- Vinyl comes in a variety of colors, patterns, and designs.
- Vinyl is durable, tough on moisture, and resistant to scratches.
- Vinyl can mimic the look of hardwood or stone.
- Vinyl is low-maintenance.
- Vinyl os versatile enough to work well in various parts of your home.
Here is some other information that you should know about vinyl.
Vinyl flooring is thick enough to handle a great deal of foot traffic. It is hard to scratch, scrape, or otherwise gouge because of its thickness in manufacturing.
Pick the right vinyl flooring for the space. We're happy to review your warranty for you. A warranty can help ensure a good night's sleep.
Certain types of vinyl flooring hide seams better than others. You can talk to our team about this as you shop for vinyl. Where moisture is present, heavy caulking may be required.
Here are other associated costs that may come with vinyl floor installation.
- Furniture removal from the installation area
- Disposal of subflooring and waste management during installation
- Preparation of subfloor
- Delivery of the product
- Installation materials
- General upkeep
Brands We Carry
We proudly offer quality vinyl flooring from the brands that you love, like Shaw, Mohawk, CoreTec, and more. Shop our selection today!