- Your installation site must be fully enclosed for us to complete the work.
- We ask that all furniture and appliances be removed from the room(s) prior to installation. Atlanta Flooring Design installers will not move these items without prior arrangements. Please make sure you consult with sales associates about any special needs.
- Atlanta Flooring Design Centers can and will disconnect gas lines but will not reconnect them. Clear out closets and storage areas where material may be installed.
- Put away any valuables.
- A member of our team will make you through the installation before we begin, answering any questions that you might have along the way.
- An adult should be on-site at the time of the installation. We also ask that children and pets not be present for their own safety.
- Atlanta Flooring Design Centers can’t be responsible for any damage resulting from items coming apart when being moved or being improperly secured before being moved.
- We cannot be responsible for any pre-existing damage or structural issues.
- Our installers will remove and reset doors as needed.
- Installation time will be outlined at the onset of the job. We will do our best to stay within those parameters.
After installation is completed
- Complete a walk-through with your installer to ensure satisfaction.
- Touch up walls or areas that need painting.
- Run a fan to remove any installation-related smells.
- Remember to care for and maintain your flooring!
- Call us with any questions, comments, or concerns.
- Enjoy your new flooring.